Job Description (RV Roof Installer - Apprentice)Affordable RV's INC is looking to hire one new employee as a RV Roof Installer Apprentice.
Job Description (Shipping and Receiving Clerk)
This job you will be working in our Corporate office within our parts department with the main responsibilities being assisting our Parts Department with incoming and outgoing parts shipments. The following duties will be:
- Keeping inventory on ordered parts
- Working with our computer system keeping inventory and updating parts on customer work orders
- Unload all parts that come in via freight trucks/shippers
- Load all outgoing parts for freight trucks/shippers
- Outstanding Customer Service
- Self Starter
- Outgoing Attitude
- Team Player
Job Type: Part-time
Please provide a resume. Follow up calls are welcome and recommended.
Job Description (Technician)
Our company is looking for experienced and skilled RV service technicians for full-time positions. REQUIREMENTS: Must have a clean driving record, have a standard class C license or better, good communication skills, experience within the RV field and a basic set of tools. Job includes the following duties:
- Repair the inside and outsides of motorhomes and trailers
- Be able to take direction and complete all assigned repair jobs in a timely manner
- Work with customers to explain completed repairs and how to use newly installed equipment
- Follow all safety regulations
Please provide a resume. Follow up calls are welcome and recommended. Benefits are available.